Tuesday, February 5, 2013

About Me

I don't have many pictures of myself... but here goes nothing.
This is a pic My friends and I took on one of our nightly outings recently. One of the most important part of my life are my friends and family, but I just refer to them all as family.
This is my guitar, it is a Gibson Les Paul. I just recently got into learning. At the moment I can impress people who don't know what they're looking at with a few power cords, but I'm not all that good, I've only been playing for 2 months.
That's a picture of me next to Maryland's resident Batman's Lamborghini Gillardo
He came to visit my place of work during the summer, Camp Airy. 
Thats what I look like with my hair straight, I'm running low on pictures already.

Anyway, I dabble in extreme sports mostly free climbing anymore I used to skateboard a lot. I don't do that much anymore, I have some joint problems that make it difficult. I work at The Learning Bee, a daycare on the edge of Frederick. I'm generally about having fun and enjoying myself as much as possible. 

The End... For now? 






No comments:

Post a Comment